Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fish Tank

Our fish tank is finally complete! Well, we say that and then end up buying something else. It's like an addiction! We finally got hood lights for the tank. We have live plants, 2 Bolivian Rams, 1 German Blue Ram, 1 Vampire Angelfish, 5 Neon Tetras, 3 yellow fish (can't remember the name), 3 fish that constantly eat everything off the bottom of the tank (we call them dogs) and 1 frog. We've even named them. The Rams are known as "The Ramseys", the Angelfish is called Dova, the Neon Tetras are called "The Schooling Scums", the yellow fish are called "The Scarface Group a.k.a the Mafia" because one of the fish is missing his upper jaw! And the D.O.Gs are "The Bottomfeeders" and the frog is called "Kermit" (original, totally). But they are one big happy family!
 It is so hard to get any sort of good picture with these fish because they are constantly moving so the pictures are almost always blurry! Above is the Angelfish and below is the German Blue Ram. The Angelfish is now trained to eat food off my finger. I love him!
These are the rest of the fish. The big guy by the plant is Ramsey. I love him he's so silly! All of the fish are so fun because they will follow you to whichever side of the tank you're on and will "beg" for food. Spoiled fish.... Never thought I could like fish so much! They really do have fun personalities.


1 comment:

  1. Seriously...that is the funniest thing I have read in a while. HA HA HA one eats off your finger?? Crazy! I can picture you standing there trying to get a good picture of them. Hilarious

    ReplyDelete