These were them ;). They were hard to find! One was hanging on the thermostat, one was in the fish tank (I would NOT touch this one), one in my purse and one also in my backpack, one in the pressure cooker, one was hanging with my necklaces and I can't remember where I found the last one lol. It was fun to try and find them!
Rusty also bought me flowers. He's sweet.
So of course, my diet this week was terrible. Possibly why I didn't lose much weight :).
And for dinner we had Chinese food. It was delicious, but fattening. I didn't worry much about diet this week because I am easing myself into the diet and exercise plan.
Also, Rusty bought me a vacuum for my birthday, since ours broke and apparently I need to vacuum more?? He also got me a sewing kit because he needs his pants sewn. Ahhh the joys of being married haha! It was a good birthday though. And I am proud to say that I only ate 1 slice of that cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment