I started last week (Monday 18th) and am proud to say that I'm still doing it :). Normally I don't last this long, or stagger the workouts so it's every other day. And I am also happy to say that I am doing different workouts than I did before (I used to just stick to KenpoX and CardioX).
My plan is to track my weight loss and fitness improvements on here.
Ahh, scary! These are the photos I took last week to enter the contest.
So far I have lost 2-3 pounds in the week. It varies depending on the time I weigh, but I haven't lost any more. I lost this when I first started, so it may have just been water weight?
I will be uploading my photos each week.
Also, here is my schedule: (I've decided to do the P90X Lean Workout)
Monday- Core Synergistics
Tuesday- CardioX with Ab RipperX
Wednesday- Plyo
Thursday- YogaX
Friday- Possibly Cardio again. I need to figure out if any of the shoulders and arms, or legs and back need weights, since I don't have any right now.
Saturday- KenpoX
Sunday- XStretch


No comments:
Post a Comment